Sunday, November 4, 2012

Skincare routine

Mornings:
I use the CV young cleaning mousse.You need a pump of it.You spread it on the face and massage it than you clean your face with water.
I sometimes use the eye roll-on from Balea when I have really bad under eyecircles.
Night:
I first remove my makeup with the Garnier makeup remover.After that I apply the Garnier toner and the cream.The cream is actually a day cream but I use it at night.


 
  Sometimes:
I sometimes use  the 3 in one Clearskin from Garnier.This can be used as a wash cream,peeling and mask.I use it as a mask.I also use the Thermal Spring Water from Avene.


 I hope that you like it let me know what you use!
 

1 comment:

  1. Just be careful to choose the right product for your skin.. thanks for the author who write this helpful post..
    obagi skin care products

    ReplyDelete