Sunday, November 4, 2012

Get To Know Me Tag

I just saw this on hello miss nikki's blog and I thought to do it since she taged everyone.I hope you like it.

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally straight but it gets some curls in it.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Blonde-brown I don't dye my hair.
 

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don't dye my hair.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I usually wash it wednstady and sunday.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I change it but now I don't have much time in the morning so I just brush it and maybe put it into a ponytale.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own nails because I love nail polishes and nail art.

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
1-2 times a week because it is not healty for the nails to use nail polish remover that often.
 
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
Yes, I do!When I go out a lot of my shoes are peep-toes and I hate it when you can see the toes and they are  not painted.
9.  How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
In the morning I don't have time so it takes about 10 min.When I do have time about 30-40 minutes.

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
I don't always wear foundation so my eyes but if I wear foundation than I do my face first.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you  need when you need it?
I collect it.I love it!

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I don't wear false lashes very often.They make my eyes watery so I wear it on special occations.
 
 
13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
How I said I don't allways use foundation but I do my eyes,cheecks and lips.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
Sometimes.

 15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I would but I usually don't.
 
  16. How many high end products do you have? 
  I don't have a lot.What I have is from my mother or family that gave me makeup as a gift.
 
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not very often.I like to clean them with makeup remover but when they get really dirty I wash them.


18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I usually plan it just because in the morning I don't have much time but sometimes if I am to lazy at night I do it whet I am getting dressed.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
For school I don't change it very often.But if I go out I change it .I am the kind of person that uses a bag until they get a new one that they love and then change it.


20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I get up at 6.30AM.I usually go to sleep at 10PM-midnight.
 
21. How often or when do you work out?
  I used to go to gym a lot but since I moved I don't go anymore.I really need to find a way to start to workout regullary but I don't have the motivation for it.
 
22. Left-handed or right-handed?
Left-handed.I feel like every person that did this tag is a righty :(.

23. How tall are you?
I'm about 163cm.I am so short.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
English is a foreigh language for me.I speak german,romanian,I understand spanish but I plan to learn it and I started learning french in school.So far it is going well.

25. How many pets do you have?
I have one pet.My dog ,Alvin.I love him!!!


 26. How often are you on blogger?
 I am every day on Blogger.
 
27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Yes!!!I hate it when people don't do that!

 28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
No I don't. :( Maybe I will.
 
 29.  How did you come up with your blog name?
I just took the first letter of my name and it was going to be a beauty blog so it is not interesting . :(

 30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My phone.It is a samsung galaxy nexus and my sony powershoot camera.
 
 31. How often do you clean your house?
Almost everyday.Not beacusee I am a cleaning freak.I actually hate it but I can't keep it clean so I have to do it again and again.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Well if you look at my blog you woult see my favourite color:purple
 
 
33. Do you swear?
Not often.I get mad very fast but don't swear.I just don't feel confortable with swearing.
 
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Go out or go shopping.But usually when I get home from school which is actually very late I just like to watch movies.

So I would like to tag everyone to do this tag and please share it with me .I love tags!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment