Sunday, October 21, 2012

DIY Mascara




I was looking for a lenghtaning and growth mascara that had a little bit of color like the Kiko 30 days extention mascara. Since I haven't found one I decided to make one myself.I startet looking for "recipes" on the internet for growing formulas and I came up with this for you guys:

You will need:
  • a mascara tube that is almost empty or an empty one
  • makeup remover and pads
  • something to mix with like Q-tips
  • something to mix in
  • black eyeshadow or any color you want your mascara to be
  • vaseline
  • rubbing alcohol
  • hair gum
  • baby powder
  • anti frizz live in conditioner (optional)
  • Olive oil
 Start by taking out the platic thing that is stopping to much mascara to come out of the tube.You can use a knife like I did.Than clean up the wand and the tube.

 Add one teaspoon of olive oil and one of vaseline than put it in the microwave for a couple of minutes.Check if the veseline is melted and stir it if not put it inte microwave for more time.
Add one teaspoon of alcohol,eyeshadow, a little bit of anti frizz serum,hair gum and babypowder.Mix it all together.

Put it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds then mix it again.
Pour it in the tube and place the plastic thin on the mascara tube.Let it dry for a couple of hours than you can use it.



 I hope you try it out!I really like it it gives you length and separtes the lashes.I use it as a base and than I add one coat of another mascara on top.












No comments:

Post a Comment